Monday, April 16, 2012

Day Sixteen - Spring 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge



"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world!" - Marilyn Monroe

Truer words have never been spoken!  With the right pair of comfortable shoes you can be on your feet all day.  With a fantastic pair of heels you can feel that extra bit of confidence when presenting a report or meeting with the boss.  "A woman may carry a bag, but it is the shoes that carry the woman." - Christian Louboutin

I have a lot of really great shoes.  I also have some shoes that are not so great.  In fact, some are so uncomfortable I can't even walk a mile in my own shoes!  So it's time to let them go.




Here are three pairs that I chose to declutter today.  The green shoes simply don't match any of my outfits, the white boots are very uncomfortable and the brown shoes are just plain ugly!

Do you have any shoes that you really don't like?  Maybe they hurt your feet or maybe they are getting old and showing a lot of wear.  You deserve to have nice shoes that make you feel like a million bucks!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

1 comment:

  1. Cinderella is proof that men don't know that one size will fit a lot of women. And no woman has told them that in a hundred years.

    I took Flylady's challenge a long time ago and "paired" down (sorry, pun intended). I have 4 pairs of shoes and some Crocs. Do Crocs count as shoes? LOL

    ReplyDelete