Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 29 - Spring 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge


It's now day 29 of the 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge!  Only one more thing to go!

This is what I decluttered today.



Even more candles and candle sticks.  I have a small dressing table at the top of the stairs.  I thought that the only thing in there were the Christmas decorations that go on that table during the holidays but when I looked there were also these things in the drawers.  Since I had forgotten that they even existed I'm pretty sure I can do without them!

What have you decluttered today?

2 comments:

  1. "If you can't find it, you don't have it."

    I decluttered my jewellery and cleaned my silver. Does tarnish count for getting rid of something? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think tarnish would count considering how hard it is to get rid of!

      Delete