Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 28 - Spring 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge


I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend!  I'm still busy here trying to organize my office.  I'm almost there!

This is what I decluttered today.


These are books that were in my small cupboard that I showed you the other day.  They are both books that I read for my Online Book Club.  I really enjoyed them both and I'm now going to give the to others to read and enjoy.  I have to tell you that I really love participating in an online book club.  It is all done in chat form and you can sit and relax in your pajamas while discussing the latest book.  If you are interested in participating please check out the link here.  It's run by my friend Ana and I'm sure she would love to have more people participating.

Now back to my small cupboard.  Just as a reminder, here is a picture of all the stuff that I took out of it.



None of that went back in.  Instead I decided to use it as a place to store all my professional organizing books and binders.  If you look at the top of the photo in the middle you can also see a jumble of cords.  This is because we would charge some of our electronics on the shelf above this cupboard which meant that there were cords running everywhere in this corner of  the room.

This is what it looks like now.


I even managed to save the bottom shelf for a charging station.



Mr. P. drilled a hole in the bottom shelf and we were able to feed the cord for a power bar through it.  Now we can simply close the cupboard and our things charge out of sight.  I also have a spot beside the iPad for my camera to charge however, I had to use the camera to take the picture.  I decided to not charge my cell phone here simply because it is tucked away and I would forget it even more than I already do.

We are getting so close to the end of our 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge!  What did you declutter today?

No comments:

Post a Comment